Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mostly for the Grandparents...

Mihret was in a Christmas program on Thursday at her preschool. It was adorable!

The first song/poem is something I often hear from the hallway when I'm waiting for Mihret at the end of preschool - usually followed by squeals of delight. :)





The second song is one they learned for Christmas.




I especially loved Mihret's little friend at the end of the row with the bells on her nose. Gotta love 3-year olds!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger cwstrawn said...

GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW
I AM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED TO
SEE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for letting us Granies see Mihret in all her glory. What a cutie

8:38 AM  
Blogger Andrea Hill said...

How Cute. I too love those little preschoolers and their programs. They are just so care free.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home