Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What's this all about?

Welcome-
This is the second blog I've attempted, and is one that will not be published on Google. So, if you found it, you must have been looking... :)

On my other site, I'd done quite a bit of writing/thinking about my family of origin. Some of this was due to the passing of my grandfather, some of this was just due to the season of life I've been in for a while, and some was due to our getting ready to adopt in the (not to distant) future.

What I realized, judging from the traffic, was that there were a group of people who wanted to read family stuff (mostly my relatives, duh) and that other regulars were more interested in the random faith/culture/higher education/sports things that I would post.

So, welcome to an attempt to dissect my life even further.

What I'll mostly be posting on here in the coming days/months are things moved over from the old site; thoughts about my family, my grandfather's funeral, etc. As time progresses, this will eventually end up being the place that I write about our adoption process.

Feel free to comment... If you're here, you're probably family and should be a part of this story.

Thanks for dropping by...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger becky said...

Hey Chuck. i printed some stuff for mom. i really like what ur doing.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home