Learning from the Expert
Today Mihret wanted to play "art school" in which she was the art teacher (appropriately named "Art Teacher Mihret") and I was the student. She divided the white board on our easel into two parts and showed me what I was to draw by drawing on her half of the board. The results are seen on the video (although unfortunately I couldn't videotape the actual lesson since I was the student). She explains in the video about the pictures and adds some stories as she goes along in typical Mihret style.
Entertaining little moments like these are among my favorite parts of parenting. It's hard to believe that the delightful little girl in the video was throwing a fit about 45 minutes earlier because I wouldn't take her to the park that instant. Such is life with a three year old!


2 Comments:
I love her. I could just eat her up. She is such a great personality, Carrie - and I can't wait to meet Zinash someday too. I'm sure the two of them keep you entertained!
LOVE IT, Carrie. Such a wonderful teacher, and the art work was great. I thought she was going to say it was a swing.....oops.
Give both of the girls our love
XXXOOO XXXOOO
NANA and PAPA
Post a Comment
<< Home