Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Little Princesses


We have wonderful neighbors all around us. They are super kind to us and to our girls. One family absolutely blew us away last weekend, though, when they blessed our girls with these beautiful dresses, a fun play outfit each, and a bag of little goodies. I wish you could have seen the absolute delight on the girls' faces when they first saw the dresses!

They wore the dresses to church on Sunday morning. After they got dressed and twirled around in front of the mirror, they both said that they felt like princesses. Mihret said, "I'm a princess and Zinash is a princess and Dada is a king!" I said, "Oh, does that mean that I'm a queen?" She said, "No, you're a mama." Ah...good to know.

After that, she made her bed without being asked because according to the royalty expert, princesses make their beds and are kind and dance. I think I can handle having those kind of princesses as daughters even if I'm not a queen.

In any case, this mama is so thankful for neighbors who make my daughters feel like loved, precious, beautiful princesses.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

They look like princesses too. What a wonderful gift of love. What did the king think?

9:49 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hill said...

They look like true princesses. What a delight you have wonderful people like that around you. But look at them; how could you not so adore them.

9:25 PM  
Blogger cwstrawn said...

Love the princesses very much. We feel so wonderful that they have chosen to spend this week 12/20/10---12/27/10 with Nana and Papa! You have wonderful friends BUT they are wonderful because you 4 are wonderful!!!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home