Chuck! I'm coming to So. Cal next week for work! Any way we can hang out? Here is my schedule of where I will be- Monday- Vanguard, Tues and Wed- Westmont, Thursday morning- Biola (then I fly back to Chicago that afternoon). I know that it is not much of a window... My best night to see you might be Wednesday, but Monday afternoonish could also work. Hopefully we can work something out! Sorry I have just written you a novel. My email is stegman@trnty.edu.
1 Comments:
Chuck! I'm coming to So. Cal next week for work! Any way we can hang out? Here is my schedule of where I will be- Monday- Vanguard, Tues and Wed- Westmont, Thursday morning- Biola (then I fly back to Chicago that afternoon). I know that it is not much of a window... My best night to see you might be Wednesday, but Monday afternoonish could also work. Hopefully we can work something out! Sorry I have just written you a novel. My email is stegman@trnty.edu.
Post a Comment
<< Home