Sunday, December 16, 2007

Caption Contest

With Grandma and Grandpa Shike visiting this past weekend, you know there had to be a lot of photos of the experience... Perfect opportunity for the first ever "Caption Contest". Here's the picture-
So... take a couple of seconds to go to the comments section and submit your best idea for the title of this photo, what's running through Mihret (or grandpa's) head, or any other witty thing that comes to mind (be nice- that's my daughter and father in law).

We'll announce the winner around the first of the year; the winner will receive whatever we decide after we see what Christmas stuff deserves re-gifting.

Good luck!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Alatariel Anwamane said...

"I KNEW my receding hairline was hereditary! I just KNEW it!"

4:41 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I should've had a V8!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

"Oh no not another name to remember."

5:57 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

"Grandpa, I know you said my dad's jokes were bad, but... wow... just... WOW."

11:32 AM  
Blogger matty alou said...

ohhhh, grandpa farted!

7:39 PM  
Blogger matty alou said...

oi-veh!

7:40 PM  
Blogger matty alou said...

aye carumba he's pale!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Uncle Bob said...

"Wow - HOW OLD did Daddy say Grandpa Shike is?"

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home