Friday, December 14, 2007

Guess what day it is?

Yup- Tie Dyed Friday!!

And no, this does not constitute child abuse...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Awesome! AU now has tie dyed t-shirts and sweat shirts. I couldn't help but think of you when I saw them. LOL.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

But do I get any royalties for starting the trend? Noooo....

Some Alma Mater, huh. :)

4:58 PM  
Blogger Alatariel Anwamane said...

It's nice to see Mhiret is fitting into your family so well! Very cute picture!

2:31 AM  
Blogger Peggy Shike said...

I just loved reading all bout your newest addition to the family. The tye dye t-shirts are wonderful. She is truly a blessing from God. We can hardly wait to meet her in person. Love aunt Peggy. The grandma boxes I remember too. She always had toys to send home when we stopped to visit.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home