Friday, August 14, 2009

Early Summer Fun

Sorry it's been so long since we talked- It's been a busy summer! Look, I'll prove it to you:
There's been a lot of opportunities to play house

Hanging out with Dada on the fourth of July- What's he looking at?

Ooooh! Sparkly!!

Can I get you a soda? Ok, then can I have some of yours?

We got to go play in Malibu with our friends Abby Jane and Miss Emily

It was sad, though, because they're moving to Georgia and it will be a long time before we see them again.
I hope she brings her spoon back when she comes to visit us...

Aunt Teresa and Ava also came to visit.
I had to show Ava how to go down the slide.
Gravity is complicated.

Can you hear me now?

Finally! Someone to help play that awesome "Heart and Soul" song that Dada loves!
Mama loves spending time with Aunt Teresa.
Ava is not yet convinced, and I'm... look! A bird!

Next up: Cousins, Cousins, Cousins!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger mshike said...

Looks like a fun start to the summer! Love the pictures!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home