Monday, August 03, 2009

Lucky Number Seven

Yup, seven years ago today Carrie's friends went from "What are you thinking?" to "What were you thinking?"
And after all these years, one thing is true

mmmm cake

And that is that as great as our wedding was, this would have made it cooler:


To many more... thank you for your patient love.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger mshike said...

Congrats on your Anniversary! 7 years? Wow! And that clip of that other wedding...that was cool! I would of liked to have seen you all, plus, Steve, Terry, Janie, and Dan dance like that down the aisle...that would of been great! But, your wedding was special too! Hope you are able to do something special today! Love you all!

7:39 AM  
Blogger mshike said...

P.s. Zach saw the video of the other couple's wedding, and he said, "I want to see Uncle Chuck do that dance then flip roll down the aisle...that was cool." So, Uncle Chuck, start practicing!! lol!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Yeah...when I saw the video, I immediately tried to imagine Dan, Steve, Tim, and Scott dancing down the aisle. Pretty funny. Of course, that would have required that my dad and I also dance down the aisle... I'm pretty sure that both sides of the family would have paid for us to elope if we had come up with something like that. :)

10:39 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Belated congrats on your anniversary! My parents are celebrating their 40th on Sunday. :o)

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home