Two day
Today, our daughter turned two.
Take a second and wrap your minds around that: We are parents of a two year old. Or, put another way, we haven't screwed this up irreparably as in a little under a year and a half.
And, you know what? I think these 16 months may have been the some of the best of my life.
Tonight was just the family celebration, her "official" birthday party is on Saturday- cake and all the trimmings.
So, we should have lots of photos up sometime soon.
That is, if I can find her underneath the pile of Little People she's acquired...
Labels: 'Modern' Strawns, Family Values, Mihret, Parenting


1 Comments:
Happy Birthday Mihret! I can't believe we got the day wrong! We'll be calling today! Glad our box was already there though! And congrats to you, Carrie and Chuck! Now try to enjoy the "2's"...LOL! No, the "2's" were fun for me...the "3's" were more of a challenge...lol!
Post a Comment
<< Home