Out of the Mouth of Babes, continued
Conversation last night:
"Mihret, what comes after four?"
"TEE!"
"Three? No three is before four."
"TEE! Four-TEE" (forty)
"Oh. Right."
Labels: 'Modern' Strawns, Mihret, Parenting
Thoughts about my family- yesterday, today, and tomorrow
Conversation last night:
Labels: 'Modern' Strawns, Mihret, Parenting
5 Comments:
Too cute! Are you having coversation with her about how old Chuck is...Four..tee..Lol!
Hey...Have you asked Mihret lately what "snow" tastes like? The kids would like to see what her answer is now that she is away from their influence....does their influence still hold...or not?
I finally remembered to ask Mihret what snow tastes like and she is back to "ice" rather than "hamburgers." Sorry kids!
But she still thinks horses say "Wilbur".
Awesome. I'm soooo looking forward to Parent Teacher Conferences.
By the time you have parent conferences, Mihret's knowledge of things will be HUGE! You knows what she'll be talking about then! LOL...I can only imagine!
Post a Comment
<< Home