When life imitates art
Our daughter has developed a sense of humor.
She's found that it's hilarious to add words to songs... "Row, Row, Row your Dada", and "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star; How I wonder what you Mama" are among her repertoire.
Last night she was giggling herself to tears doing the alphabet song: "A B C D E F Dada, H I J K LMNO Hat..."
You get the idea. Anywho, it reminded me of one of my favorite moments from the Children's Television Workshop (Yeah, I have favorites. What of it? Don't get me started on the man with the tan van...).
Never a dull moment in Duarte.
Labels: Family Values, Mihret, Parenting


1 Comments:
Hahaha... I remember that! It's funny how those kinds of things from when you're a kid stay in the back of your mind. I probably haven't seen that for over 20 years and yet it feels like I watched it yesterday.
Post a Comment
<< Home