Saturday, May 24, 2008

Catching Up

Mom and Dad haven't updated my...I mean, "our"...blog for a long time and I'm not real happy about it. I figured it was time to take matters into my own hands.

Here's us. In case you've forgotten what we look like.

Dada and I have been watching a lot of basketball. He's teaching me lots of new words.
Most of them have more than four letters.

Mama and I have been really busy sitting around outside, playing with rocks, and blowing bubbles. Maybe that's why you haven't heard from us for a while...

Mama calls me a "fashionista" whenever I wear my shades.

Whatever. All I know is that this hat works.
See? These sunglasses don't go with my outfit at all...

And I'm also learning something called "yoga". I thought it was what we had for breakfast.
(Seriously, she won't put both of her feet down on sand.)


I'm getting pretty good at animal impressions. Here's how a little birdy goes.

Hopefully it won't be as long before we talk again!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Hahaha. I'm sure she just doesn't like the feel of the sand on her feet. We all have our quirks - just embrace it. lol

8:58 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

ummm, I miss that face (especially that first one). There are no little peanuts in the new neighborhood.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home